Trip to China 2013

Assalamualaikum.


Another throwback post and this time is few years ago in 2013. Just wanted to upload it before I delete these edited photos from my desktop.

Daddy went to Shenzhen and Guangzhou for business trip and I tagged along. It was a great experience for being able to meet different people (although sometimes I almost doze off during their conversation) and during the trip we used plane, ferry, car, bus and train. It doesn't count you have been to that country unless you have tried their public transportation.

I really missed the passion I had in taking photos when I travel. Now I don't even feel like lifting the camera up, seriously. 

Anyways, just wanted to share some photos during the trip!








Terminal from Shen Zhen to Hong Kong Airport



























China is not an Islamic country but there is a lot of Muslims in China. During this trip we dined in a Chinese Muslim 拉面 (La Mian) shop (A small reminder: I was not a Muslimah yet during this trip). I like China and hopefully one day I will get to visit Xin Chiang in the future. Amin.


(Photos Taken with Canon 60D)




Comments

  1. So this blog will be your photograph blog? Or you have any platform that could view your photo? i know you did take a lot of good photo before,haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am attempting to make this my photograph blog but now I barely have the time to do it. Will try to update whenever I can. Thanks for dropping by!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts