First Check-in in 2016

Assalamualaikum.

It has almost been a year since my last blog post. I was busy traveling north and south during the past months, sparing time to complete my master studies in between work. Now I am in my final semester, Alhamdulilah. I will complete my thesis very soon and InsyaAllah I will be graduating in this coming July. May Allah bless us and ease everything. Amin.

I just came back to KL yesterday as I will be meeting my supervisor (thesis) this week. After browsing Youtube for several hours while doing the house chores and I decided to check on this blog which I haven't open it for almost a year now. Surprisingly, there are some new comments and visitors. Big thanks to all of you who have dropped by my blog. I did not expect to have visitors. Thank you for the kind comments and InsyaAllah I will keep blogging whenever I have the time to do so. JazakAllahu Khairan.

It motivates me to keep writing when there are audiences LOL. I have a few topics to blabber about, hope you won't be annoyed by me. Planning to do a video but let see how it goes. 


It is Mahgrib already. I guess I shall stop here for today. 
Thank you for your precious time. 


A random Putrajaya photo I took with DGI Phantom 3 Professional last year. It was my first and only time playing with the gadget and I guess I do not have the talent to do aerial shots.



Comments

  1. Salam...just found this very interesting blog. Teruskan usaha anda!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts