Happy One Year Old

Assalamualaikum,



It has been officially a year since I reverted on 10th April 2014! Life had been busy since after Chinese New Year and my 2nd semester of Master just started as well. 

I think this is by far the most contented semester break I had. Other than spending time with my family and friends, I had also learnt to read and write in Jawi and basics Khat writings! New milestone for a baby Muslimah! 

For my Jawi lesson, I just finished Standard 1 exercise book, hopefully will be able to start Standard 2 syllabus soon! I enjoy copying text from the exercise just so I can practice Jawi writings (Don't mind my writing, imma newbie). My current process in Jawi lesson is I could read but in very slow speed to identify the words and I don't really know the "rules" in writing Jawi in terms of when to write alif and when you can leave it out.  


In the meantime, I am learning Khat writing as well! Still practicing to write the basic letters. Learnt to sharpen the 2B pencil into Khat pencil and I do not like that process so I normally cheat by using the calligraphy pen instead TEE HEE. Thanks to Kak Syiqah for buying me the automatic Khat pencil btw!! Save me time to make 2B pencil into Khat pencil!


Before ending this blog, I would like to share some of my humble thoughts or conclude what I had learnt within this year. 

Living as a Muslim makes me feel contented and happy but the journey is never easy. There are a lot of temptation and hardship in life but I was lucky enough to have a lot of friends and family to go through all the ups and downs and the most importantly, I have Allah the Almighty. 

Good things always comes with challenges. Do not grief when you are in hardship but be thankful instead cause this means that Allah had not forgotten us. Allah give test to the servants that He love and Allah is All-Knowing, He must knew our potential that we had not yet discovered. Be patience and pray for His guidance. 

I admit that I was an ego person. But in this one year, I have changed a lot and I finally get to see myself better. After putting away my "ego-ness", I was opened up to more possibilities. If that makes sense to you? For examples, I always thought I knew something and I refuse to listen to other people cause I think what I knew was right but in the end, when I realized, what I always hold on to was wrong. Never ever think you are right or most knowledgable (even if you have Master of PHDs) when only Allah is The Perfectly Wise. 

Last but not least, I would like to share a song that I am recently addicted to before I end this blog. 










Comments

Popular Posts