La Familia X Jibby & Co

Assalamualaikum.

Hello February. In the blink of an eye it is already the 2nd month of 2018 and that means Chinese New Year is coming soon! Last year I did not have that much of excitement for Chinese New Year probably because I didn't stay near to any Chinese houses so the vibe wasn't there. Now I had just moved to a new place, the neighbors are Chinese and they already decorated their house with so many beautiful red lanterns since last month. This year I almost wanted to buy the CNY deco to decorate my room (I think I should do it... going to get some tomorrow). 

Anyhow, yesterday my parents and my sister came to meet me. Had lunch with them at Jibby & Co, Subang Jaya (At the front parking of Empire Shopping Gallery). It was my second time there. Yesterday was very crowded due to the Thaipusam's public holiday. But they serve the food quite fast which was a plus point.

The Mr. and Mrs Sim.

The junior Sim(s).

Overall the food taste ok, it is unique and definitly 'instagram-able'. I highly recommend the Asian menu (Chrispy Boneless Chicken Maryland is very tasty and suits those people who love sweet dishes) and drinks (one of the best hot chocolate I had so far). 

As I had promised to bring her to 'instagram-able' restaurant.

This photo was taken on the first time I went there. Will definitely visit Jibby & Co again for the sake of the hot chocolate.

Havoc (Deconstructed pavlova with berries, crushed macarons, strawberry sauce and fresh cream).
I think I still prefer Serai's Pavlova. =P

It was a short catch up with the family cause they went back to Penang on the same day. Can't wait for Chinese New Year to gather with the family and friends.

That's all for today. Thank you for reading! Hope you have a nice day!




Much Love,
NurJas.



Comments

Popular Posts