Hello To My New Blog!

Hello! Hi! Hola! Assalamualaikum! May Peace Be Upon You! 你好!

It has been a year or two maybe.. since the last time I wrote something in my previous blog. Yesshh, my previous blog jesskyin.blogspot.com if you happened to follow my blog before. I made that blog private cause too much memories to delete, I couldn't do it so I decided to start a new one.

I still remember that I changed my previous blog's description to "Dear life, surprise me" and I guess Allah SWT really heard my thoughts (and know how much I meant it). Alhamdulilah, I have made my syahadah speech in April 2014 and I am a MUSLIMAH now. Indeed the greatest surprise that non of us had anticipated. A "newborn" Chinese Muslim, how cool was that! (I guess there are people who don't agree with the choice I have made but well let's keep it positive shall we?)

The reason why I decided to start blogging again is because 1) I really enjoy writing (even though I don't write well) 2) To write down as much thoughts or things that I am going through especially regarding living a life as a Muslimah (For my own record like a diary and hoping to share some stories with you if you will).

Let's make this blog post short and simple cause I am going to write a very lengthy one soon about why I chose Islam, hope you will follow my blog (cuz Imma attention seeker) and feel free to leave any comment or throw me any questions (but not too extreme ones because I am not sure I am ready to handle that yet).



Hope you have a great day, Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you).

Comments

Popular Posts