Hello March x New Year's Resolution for 2017

Assalamualaikum.

It feels like 2 months just passed in the blink of an eye. Can you believe that it is March already?

I hope it is not too late to write my 2017 resolution. I wanted to write it here so I can remind myself and hopefully get everything checked before 2017 ends. There goes my aim for the year 2017:

1. Manage my time better and be punctual.

2. Finish my Iqra and start Quran insyaAllah (I almost finish my Iqra like 2 years ago and now I have to start all over again because I have been missing the class quite a lot when I was taking my Master).

3. Work efficiently.

4. Read more and study hard.

5. Learn financial management. 

6. Update blog more frequently.

I am all pumped up for the challenge and I think I am working a little bit more disciplined now since I seldom missed to keep track of my daily activities and money spent. (I had planner for the past few years as well but always failed to use it on the daily basis. Normally I would chuck it aside after February and forget about it until the end of the year.) 

I would like to share the planner, which is the dUCK planner that I am currently using and obsessed with it. I didn't like it (in terms of practicality/functionality) that much when I first got it, but I still like it cause imma big fan of the brand and the founder itself. #youcanneverunderstandagirlslogic

So now the topic moved from 2017 resolution to a mini haul.

The dUCK Planner 2017 comes in a decent looking and sturdy box (just like most of the dUCK product does). The price is RM150 but I think it's already sold out. The planner comes in 6 colors (coral, silver, pistachio, bronze, lilac and blue haze), I got mine in Coral. I think the packaging of dUCK products is glorious. Different products come with a different box design and they will tie the box with ribbons so it looks like a gift. When you open the box, you will see a note with warming message and beautiful illustration from the D team. The product is wrapped in oil paper that has the logo printed on it. It makes you feel sophisticated. I guess that is why the product is so pricey because you pay for the packaging as well.

Photo Credit: FashionValet
The planner is bind in a 6 ring binder so you can easily refill the pages. The design in the planner itself was nice and it comes with colorfully characterized stickers (which is why I loved it). It has month view, month tabs, ruled pages, blank pages, and plastic marker ruler. Functionality wise, I will rate a 5 out of 10 because the planner is quite bulky in my opinion but it only comes 2 blank sheets and 2 ruled sheets for each month. The other 5 goes to the stickers and the inner pocket slots.


Last month I have purchased the refill ruled pages and more stickers! #amillionreasonstoshop


The refill ruled page cost RM8 for 50 sheets. I have purchased 4 sets of stickers from the collection of Jet-Setter (RM10, 3 sheets of stickers), Get Organized (RM10, 3 sheets of stickers), Note to Self  (RM8, 2 sheets of stickers) and Trackers & Markers (RM10, 3 sheets of stickers). But Jet-Setter, Get Organized and Trackers & Markers are currently out of stock. You can follow their Instagram (Ig: theduckgroup) for updates. 


I bought the dUCK Planner refill sheets and stickers from Fashionvalet.com, an online fashion hub founded by the same founder, Vivy Yusof (Blog: Proudduck) and her husband Fadzaruddin Anuar. They are one of the local successful young entrepreneurs that we should look up to.


See the creases at the month tabs? Because I bring it with me all the time and I am trying my best to not tear off the tabs before the year ends. 

I should stop writing now, time to go back to work... Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you have a nice day!








Comments

Popular Posts