First Check-In in 2019

Assalamualaikum,




My my, I almost forgot the existence of this blog until recently someone reminded me about it. This is my first blog entry in 2019, it had been 1 year and half since I last post. I am in my semester 5 of my PhD study, I hope I can finish it by next year insyaAllah, do pray for me. 

I started an Instagram account last year, in April, sharing about my skin care obsession and also make up. I had been spending most of my time with that account and inactive in my other social media. Do follow me on Instagram @skincarejournal1 if you are interested with skincare aka beauty related topics. 

August was rough. I truly believe that every test was given by Allah SWT for a reason. Thus, I am trying my best to pull myself together and start doing something constructive. I might get back on blogging to practice my writing and shooting (photo) skills. Before that, I need to install Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom in my laptop.

I hope you are doing well, even if you are not, remember Allah SWT is always by your side and my prayers are with you. 



Much Love,
NurJas.





Comments

Popular Posts