Top 10 Current Favs from Hermo

Assalamualaikum,


Last week was a super low productive week. I did not get to check off much from my to-do-list which was very upsetting and I accidentally skipped blogging last week too. While this week I was a bit occupied with the interviews for my PhD papers. So many task to put into the to-do-list but not productive enough to check everything off. I am trying to at least put up one blog to compensate my lacking of productivity. 

This will be another unusual blog that I will be sharing about beauty/skin care products again. I was very addicted to online shopping for the past few months due to the mega year end sales. So I thought I should journal that too, why not right?

Today I decided to share some of my top 10 current favorite things that I have bought from Hermo. Hermo is a Malaysian based website that carries a wide range of beauty products from countries such as Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and some western brands too. There are a lot of renowned brands such as NYX, Benefit, Shu Uemura, Make Up Forever, L'OCCITANE and etc. 

In terms of shopping experience, so far I am quite satisfied as the items I ordered was correctly delivered and in good condition. (I have 2 bad experiences with Sephora website tho). Now Hermo provide shipping to Singapore and Indonesia as well. 


  1. KLAIRS Supple Preparation Toner (180ml)  



This is probably the best toner I had ever used. The consistency of the toner is not watery but it is not as thick as essence or serum either. Even though it is denser but once you apply it to your face it absorbs very quick into the skin.
On lazy days, when I am not going anywhere, I will layer this 3 times on my skin and skip other skin care routines (in day times). My skin becomes less oily when I properly moisturize my face with the toner.

How I use it: I will put 2 drops to my palm, gently pat over my face until it is fully absorbed. Then I would layer it up 2-3 times until I feel my skin is moisturized. 

Bought at RM59.90 (Original price: RM128.00)

Rating: 5/5


  2. THE FACE SHOP The Therapy First Serum  




This Theraphy First Serum is the first skin care product right after washing your face. When I first got this, I haven't start using the Klairs toner. At that time, I was using it with the Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner. 
The serum is very light and it absorb very fast into the skin. I am not sure if it really helps to boost the skin care products that I applied after this step but my skin does shows improvement after using this product. 

How I use it: I will pump 2 times on my hand and apply all over my face and neck. Will be needing more pumps when I am using it with cotton pads. 

Bought at RM 139.90 (Original price: RM148.30)

Rating: 5/5


  3. THE BODY SHOP Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo (250ml)  



I really works in soothing the scalp itchiness and also dandruff problem. This is the best scalp shampoo I have used so far and the price is cheap too! It is definitely way more effective than a lot of the expensive scalp shampoos I bought from the saloon. 
The only problem (which all scalp care shampoo shares the same problem) is that it dries out your hair so you must use conditioner after using this Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo. 
It is out of stock in Hermo as I am writing this blog. I think am going to get it from The Body Shop in the shopping mall to stock it up.


Bought at RM36.79 (Original price: RM39.90)

Rating: 5/5


  4. THE BODY SHOP British Rose Shower Gel (250ml)  



Love the subtle rose fragrant from this shower gel. I am always a fan of The Body Shop's body gel. Some of my favorites are Strawberry, Shea and Passion Fruit. Your skin will feel moisturize after taking the shower.

Bought at RM31.13 (RM33.00)

Rating: 5/5


  5. LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask (70ml)  



I had been using this product for almost 10 years now. I think I had mentioned it in one of my old blog. This is my N times repurchasing this product. Hermo offered a great deal.

How I use it: I will use it generously at the last step of my night skin care routine. In day time, sometimes I will apply very thinly as moisturizer. It helps to

Bought at RM82.00 (Original Price: RM120.00)

Rating: 5/5


  6. FAITH IN FACE Hydrogel Mask  

RM11.90

RM21.10 for 3 (Original Price: 33.69)


I bought a few types of the hydrogel masks. My favorite one was Miss Invisible Pore Hydrogel Mask and After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask. My least favorite one was Let It Glow cause it just makes my skin feels weird after using it.

Rating: 4/5


  7. PONY EFFECT Favorite Fluid Lip Tint  


I bought it in 2 shades: #Romantic Breath and #Go Pit a Pat. But I don't think it is available in Hermo now. Unlike most of the lip tint that dries out your lips and leaves you horrible lip wrinkles, this is a moisturizing lip tint. It glides on smoothly however it does not last long. You do need to reapply after having your meal.

However, this product is not available anymore in the website (as when I am writing this, not sure if they are going to bring it back later).

Bought at RM69.00

Rating: 4/5


  8. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask  



I didn't like it when the first time I tried it. But then I realize you need to scoop a decent amount of the product and pave it on your lips so it stays on better till the next morning. I paired this product with The Body Shop Lipscuff and Pony Effect Stay Fit Matte Lip Color and they work wonders. Got compliment that my lips looks smooth with the matte lipstick without any lip wrinkles. 

How I use it: Pave a thick layer on the lips the night before you go to sleep. Then follow by the product I mention below.

Bought at RM61.23 (Original Price: RM75.00)

Rating: 4/5


  9. THE BODY SHOP Lipscuff  


Same goes to this product, I didn't like it when I first got it because it has this weird oily feel after scrubbing your lips. After that I tried to scrub it with a bit more force for longer time and it does work.

How I use it: In the morning, after brushing my teeth and washing away the lip mask that I applied the night before. Scrub slightly harder in circular motion on your lips. Then wash away the scrub by rubbing your lips with your finger in circular motion too.

Bought at RM46.23

Rating: 4/5


  10. PONY EFFECT Stay Fit Matte Lip Color  



I got it in the shade [#On Point]. It was described as a 'muted coral pink' shade. The consistency is very creamy, it did not dries out fast and color was pigmented. Frankly speaking, this is not my favorite matte lipstick (The Kat Von D one is unbeatable) as you do need to reapply after having meal. But I still include this in my list is because the color was pretty.

How I use it: A tips to apply matte lipstick without showing chapped lips is always scrub your lips and moisturize it before applying the matte lipstick..

Bought at RM89.00

Rating: 3/5


So there goes my honest thought on some of the products I have bought from Hermo. Do check out their website cause they do have some good deals that can save you some money. I know some people prefer Althea, which is another online shopping site for cosmetics and beauty products mostly from Korea. But I still chose Hermo over Althea because Hermo carries more brands and products that I wanted.

(P/S: This blog is not sponsored. It is just my personal thoughts from my online shopping experience)

Okay, that's all for today. Thank you for reading, hope you have a nice day.







Comments

Popular Posts